Friday, May 16, 2014

The most wonderful experience: Thailand (Part I)


Hello everyone, the next posts will be about, like the post title says , the most wonderful experience that I've ever had: Thailand.
I've been traveling and worked for 2 months in Thailand and most in Phuket and the area near Phuket. The reason why I was there is because I was volunteering for the best Animal Welfare Foundation from Thailand and why not one of the best foundation of the world, Soi Dog.

I meet awesome people with the same love for the animals; delicious food, the best street market ever, the cleanest and warm water that I've ever seen,


The best street market with almost everything starting from the fruits and ending to super delicious street food


The best and charismatic people that I've meet: vets also and general volunteer from all over the world.


I got the opportunity to help on spaying program of street animals and learn new vet skills. (I love my job :) )

What can be more relaxing than having a beach picnic with friends. (always good fruits)


I felt in love with Thai cuisine especially with green curry soup and coconut juice.

If you need a breakout from everything the right place is a Buddhist temple, you will find peace from the moment you enter.

Gorgeous temples everywhere, Buddhism is a very respectable religion.

Stay tuned because this is only the beginning of the beautiful journey: Thailand

No comments: